So, I’ve disappeared off the face of the blogosphere, but I’m back. Thank you for your patience, my followers who may not pay any attention to this blog.
I cannot believe I am at 52 followers,
or maybe 30, because some followers just follow to spread their name. Thank you guys!
Anyways, to business: I have been nominated for a second Liebster award, by the wonderful Chloe from Free As a Girl With Wings and because these are fun, I decided to make this new post.
The rules are as follows:
Post the award on your blog
Thank the blogger who presented the award to you and link back to their blog
Share 11 things about yourself
Answer the 11 questions given to you by the person that nominated you
Nominate 3-5/ 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers
Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer
Notify your nominees by posting your nomination on their blog.
11 things about myself
1) I love origami. It is so beautiful, precise, and detailed it’s hard for me to resist. Origami is a beautiful art that is so HARD AND FRUSTRATING sometimes but calm and relaxing at others.
2) I like making duct tape things. What can I say? I’m crafty.
3) I have a Lego watch.
4) I am overly hesitant about dresses. And skirts. They seem awfully inconvenient, but are so beautiful and fun to wear. I never like the necklines of my dresses, and never know how to wear them. (P.S. Any advice…?)
5) I recently fell in love with the show Avatar: The Last Airbender. IT’S AMAZING it’s killing me…
6) I swim competitively. I’ve been swimming for as long as I can remember, and I am now pretty good, if I don’t say so myself.
7) My favorite Disney movie is probably Mulan, Tarazan, or Brother Bear.
8) I can’t dance. I might learn. Might. Now you know. Be warned.
9) My favorite unhealthy food is either chocolate or chips. Or ice cream. My favorite healthy food, (actually, it seems that everything is unhealthy in one way or another these days) is corn, oranges, or blueberries.
I’m running out of things to say. I’m a hard-worker, which is good because…
11) I’m not lucky (I really am not). So I work hard.
Okay, so now it’s time for my questions. Asked by Chloe!
1. What is your absolute favorite book ever and how many times have you read it?
It’s not my absolute favorite, but it’s close, and I’ve read it the most, it’s Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, and I’ve read it 4 times I think.
2. What is your music style?
Geez… I don’t know. I like pop, also classic, I also like almost Disney style. Love their songs.
3. Do you play an instrument? if so, what is it?
I play the viola, the violin, and the piano. I also sing, but not much.
4. How long have you had your blog?
Ah, let us go back to the beginning… I’ve had A Doodler’s Freedom for 6 months and 7 days. Ever since Christmas Eve of 2013. It’s a young blog. 🙂
5. What is your favorite thing to blog about?
Art. Not really any specific art, it can vary and wander. I like to show my own art, others, and just any art in life, including everyday tasks. I wrote a post about bravery being an art, and I like to talk about any art.
6. Bucket List?
-Go Skydiving (so cliche, I know)
-Watch all Disney movies
-Become an artist of a sort. Musician maybe even.
-Write a book
-Design and help build and furnish a house.
-Travel the world, visiting almost everywhere
-Write a song
7. Preferred nail polish color?
I usually don’t paint my nails, so I only have this dark purple blue color. I do think my hands look nice in orange, though.
8. A song that represents your love life, a song that represents your social status, and a song that represents you on the inside?
Eh… What love life? I have nothing to worry about yet, I have not gotten there. Of course, I have had crushes, but nothing serious, not even serious crushes. So, I’d say Hakuna Matata.
My social status? I’m kind of neutral. I’m not popular, but not invisible either. (I think). I do find myself being a leader, and hard-worker. So, I’d say: Almost There from The Princess and the Frog. What can I say? I love Disney. But other than that? Probably Hall of Fame by The Script, about working hard, not giving up, doing your best.
And me on the inside? Hall of Fame, or Firework, maybe.
9. Your hero and a little about them?
Greg Mortenson is going to be my focus, though I also admire my family, Malala, Jobs, and many others.
If you have read Three Cups of Tea, you know Greg Mortenson. It’s a wonderful book, you should read it. Mortenson was a mountain climber, and he wanted to reach the top of the second tallest mountain in the world, known as K2, located in Pakistan and Baltistan. He wanted to do this in memory of his sister who had recently passed away. He couldn’t make it, and on his way down he got lost, and separated from his group. He found himself in a village, where he was greeted by many children, and he talked to the leader. He saw where the children learned. It wasn’t in a school. It was out in the cold air, and the children were writing in the mud.
From then on, Greg worked to make schools and help children in the Middle East go to school and college. Even in difficult times, he doesn’t stop.
10. Camp NaNoWriMo/NaNoWriMo Young Writers Program accounts? If so, what novel(s) are you writing? If not, would you consider joining?
I don’t have an account, no. But it sounds interesting, and I do have an idea for a book. I would consider it, but I don’t exactly know what it is.
11. Ebook or Real Book? Why?
GAH! This is hard. I like real books because they feel real, and it’s really nice just to hold and flip the page, but they take up so much room and can be annoying. I do love how they look, and that I can see all the books I’ve read at a glance. I have a NOOK, but not much is on there.
11 Questions for my Nominees!
1) Favorite Movie?
2) Favorite Quote?
3) Pancakes or Waffles?
4) A song that pretty much sums up yourself?
5) Bucket List?
6) How old is your blog?
7) Do you play an instrument?
8) Favorite Word?
9) If you were to make something that could make the world a better place, what would it be?
10) Favorite show?
11) Any advice for people, anywhere, doing anything?
So, my nominees are [drum-roll]:
Tolkienfan from Not all who wander are lost.
Danni E11a from Danni E11a
Magicandwriting583 from Magic and Writing
So, that concludes today’s post. I’m sorry I’ve disappeared, you know, I had other things to get on with. But thank you for your patience!