Also, I even more recently got the same award from Evi! Thank you I’m so honored!
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer the ten questions they’ve set you.
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate ten people.
Well, here are the questions! Gosh, I learn so much about even myself answering these!
- What’s your favorite quote?
“Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can’t do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.”
- One place you’ve always wanted to visit?
Maybe London, Brazil, or Japan. I’m so stereotypical, but I have my reasons.
- Do you have a favorite book you always re-read?
- What’s your favorite film?
Ahhh… I like so many it would be hard to decide, but I like Mulan, since I was younger, always.
- Favorite Disney sidekick?
You can’t be serious, I HAVE TO CHOOSE? Probably… Maximus the deadly horse from Tangled.
- If you could only eat one kind of food for the rest of your life what would you eat?
Bread or bread-like food. I think it’s delicious, and it’s also life sustaining.
- If money wasn’t an option and you could do anything for 24 hours what would you do?
If money is not applied, probably shopping, at an amusement park, reading at a book store, and… bringing my friends along.
- Do you prefer peanut butter of Nutella?
Haha, funny: I’m allergic.
- Favorite joke?
I find all of mine from Readers Digest, but I like this one from the Big Bang Theory show: A neutron walks into a bar and asks how much for a drink.
- Favorite kind of pizza topping?
Well, I honestly really like pepperoni, but I love putting basil on my pizza.
1. What is the wackiest/coolest/everything-else-in-between fandom you’re obsessed with?
It has to be Avatar the Last Airbender, or Harry Potter, or Percy Jackson. GAH THEY’RE ALL GREAT!
2. What is your favorite song/album/artist?
I really like Pink, Fun, and Kelly Clarckson.
3. Weirdest search term for your blog? (Or comment.)
I don’t know what people look up and suddenly find my blog, so, I’ll go with comment: They are all so weird because I can’t believe people actually comment on my blog, I’m serious. Also, any comment saying they can’t draw. Anyone can draw, but not everybody is meant for drawing. You have your own kind of art!
4.What’s the funniest thing someone has said to you/that has happened to you recently?
My brother was talking about Cheerio’s, but he kept saying Oreo’s. That’s the funniest thing today, he was hilarious, I told him, each time he repeated ‘oreo’ that he wasn’t calling it by the right name. Little brothers. *shakes head*
5. How many bookshelves are in your house (I dunno. I’m curious)?
Three or Four? They’re kind of big. And growing.
6. Favorite TV show?
What kind of a question is this? *runs and hides* Well, top three have to be Avatar the Last Airbender/Legend of Korra, Once Upon a Time, and… Big Bang Theory? That or something like Cosmos or Nova.
7. Favorite animal?
8. One thing you would do if you were immortal?
Well, make lots of money, donate a lot of it to finding cures to things like cancer. and help others get education, also try a lot of jobs, travel the world.
9. Hogwarts house?
Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff.
10. Godly parent at Camp Half-Blood/Camp Jupiter?
Athena, Greek, please. I’m too hopeless to be Roman.
WELL! That’s over with. I’m kidding, I love answering questions, sometimes. 😛 I’m awfully sarcastic, I annoy even myself. Ten questions for nominees!
1. Favorite kind of candy?
2. Do you like public speaking?
3. If you had to be a famous landmark, which would you be?
4. Science Fiction or Historical Fiction?
5. What did you want to be when you were little?
6. Most stressful time assignment from school?
7. Christmas or Halloween?
8. Do you collect anything?
9. Tea or Coffee?
10. Funniest, or most ironic story you have ever been in or heard?
I nominate only 3 people! I’m sorry, I just don’t know many… But here you go!
Nirvana at Nirvana’s Pocketful
Evi (I know you nominated me, but I was planning to nominate you first so ha!) @ Where Books Never End